1. Seek to achieve the goal of preventing damage to the health and safety of people and local communities.
2. Environmental Protection.
3. Development and use of materials and energy resources efficiently to provide products and services.
4. Follow the Management of Health and Safety and Environmental Affairs with the same attention given to other important business activities.
5. Building a leading role in promoting best practices in the existing labor recycling process in the country.
6. To promote health, safety and the environment culture in which all employees and contractors share this obligation.
7. Provide transparency in the public reporting of the performance of health, safety and environment we have.
In this way we aim to provide health, safety and environmental performance and we are proud to be an important element in contributing to the sustainable development.